Below are forms that you may need.  For your convenience you may print the appropriate form and complete prior to your visit to City Hall.

Alcohol Permit Application

Building Permit Application

Contractor Registration Form

Employment Application and Release of Information

Public Information request

Residential Application for Utilities

Right-Of-Way Permit Application

Subcontractor permit application