5500 Buchanan St.
FOR EMERGENCY DIAL 911
Message from the Chief
Welcome to the Sansom Park Fire Department! We are here to assist the citizens of the city with Emergency Medical Service, Fire Suppression, and Fire Prevention activities. The department is made up of Fire and EMS professionals that train throughout the year to maintain the highest level of proficiency to handle any 911 emergency. Our fire station is staffed 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in order to provide continuous coverage for fire protection and medical incidents. We are here to provide the quality service and achieve customer satisfaction for every situation. Our fire department strives to improve daily operations, which reflect positively on the City of Sansom Park and surrounding communities. Please do not hesitate to contact me or my staff for any issue you encounter. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sansom Park Fire Department is made up of part time and paid reserve firefighters who are certified through the Texas Commission on Fire Protection and Texas Department of State Health Services. Our fire station is staffed 24/7 providing around the clock emergency services to our community as well as the surrounding cities of Lake Worth, River Oaks, Saginaw, and Azle with whom we have automatic aid agreements.
Our department responds to an average of 900 emergency calls per year, including but not limited to fires, medical emergencies, and motor vehicle accidents. In addition to emergency services we also offer fire inspections.
The SPFD fire inspection program is designed to ensure that your home or business is in compliance with National Fire Protection rules and regulations as well as city ordinances. Fire inspections for businesses annually. This ensures a safer environment for our community and our firefighters. To schedule an inspection please contact Leisa Barber at email@example.com or 817-626-3791 (ext. 114).
Process to request a Fire/EMS Report:
- Please contact the Sansom Park Police Department Records Clerk at City Hall.
- Complete an “Open Records” request form.
- Pay a fee of $6.00 at City Hall.
- Please allow up to ten business days for your request to be completed.
Fire Safety Tips:
- Burning of trash, brush, leaves, etc. is prohibited within the city limits of Sansom Park
- Fireworks are prohibited within the city limits of Sansom Park
- Smoke Detectors THE SOUND THAT SAVES LIVES. The Sansom Park Fire Department will install smoke detectors at no charge; however, we do not provide the smoke detectors.
- Fire Extinguishers- keep fire extinguishers in your kitchen, garage, and any other potential danger areas.
- The Sansom Park Fire Department urges you to make it a habit to change the batteries in your smoke detectors during the “daylight savings” time changes.
Mission Statement: To provide the highest level of fire and life safety services of our community, to minimize loss of life and property through fire suppression, prevention, and emergency medical services.
- To provide a quick response to all incidents
- Adapt and overcome to any emergency situation that may arise
- An organization dedicated to serving and protecting our citizens
- Function as a professional organization our community can depend on in time of need