News Flash


Posted on: February 22, 2021

SNAP Benefit Replacement

SNAP Benefit Replacement 

SNAP customers can request a benefit replacement for food lost or destroyed due to the winter storm in February 2021 by calling 2-1-1 or sending in Form H1855. You do not need to go to an HHSC local office. Call 2-1-1, select a language, and then choose Option 2. To request a benefit replacement using form H1855: Complete Form H1855, Affidavit for Nonreceipt or Destroyed Food Stamp Benefits and submit it by mail or fax. •English version of H1855 (PDF) •Spanish version of H1855 (PDF) Mail: Texas Health & Human Services Commission, PO Box 149027, Austin, TX 78714-9027 Fax: 1-877-447-2839 Hot Foods Texans who get SNAP food benefits can buy hot food such as rotisserie chicken and prepared foods from a store's deli at retailers who accept SNAP.

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Home


Bulk Trash pick up

Posted on: February 26, 2021